CreditResolutionAdvisors, LLC Debt Mediation Scary Mail Ad Campaign
Within one month repeated scary ads have been mailed to our home. They are made to look like collection notices and the envelope has a warning box with the following text: "$2000 FINE, 5 Years Imprisonment, or both for any person interfering or obstructing with delivery of this letter ..."
Seemingly the intent is to scare you into opening the letter and perhaps it is successful because judging from the web many gullible people have opened it and seem to take it seriously.
While there is no law against melodrama there is a law against harrassment. It is really terrible that some people feel free to prey on the economically disadvantaged. I hope that everyone does some research before letting scammers rip them off.d6f1be3 review #294261
You may also like
- "www.electio-invest.com a Dubai based company recently cold called me pushing "technology metals" very interesting on first review!Further digging shows that "technology metals" are actually Rare earth Metals- which was a..."
- "Dr. Peter Higgs CEO of Tactical Global Management the big solar fund rip off. This was a perfect scam for Myself, Virgil and Khadiyjah Perryman. We conned this idea..."
- "An employee and financial coach (the employees brother) at "Strategies For Wealth", in White Plains, NY, advised my wife and I that we should set up a whole life plan..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "We all know that Southern hospitality in Texas but next to that you have the French or German hospitality and you also have the Frisian hospitality given from Frisian families..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."